Before the students leave for the summer, we want to send a friendly reminder regarding the required vaccines for the 2019-2020 school year. Please remember to comply with the Texas minimum requirements for school entry. Students must be up-to-date with their vaccines or have a valid vaccine exemption in order to attend school.
- Texas Minimum State Requirements for Child-Care and Pre-K Facilities
- Texas Minimum State Requirements for Students Grades K-12
- Letter addressed to parents with students enrolled in K-12
- Letter addressed to parents with students enrolled in 7th grade
- Letter addressed to parents with students enrolled in childcare and Pre-K
- Letter addressed to school administration
The documents are also available on the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Immunization Unit Texas School and Childcare Facility Immunization Requirements website under the Forms and Publications tab.
If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 252-9152 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DSHS Immunization Unit
Texas School Immunization Requirements